Hey all, we’re releasing a new version of Enclave today, 2023.11.14. We’ve added a few new features to enclave at this release, including:
- Added support for Duo, Okta, JumpCloud and custom OIDC identity providers (see docs).
- Added more gateway options to help control how DNS is handled.
- Improved key material protection on Windows.
- Resolved an issue reconnecting to the Enclave platform after a lost connection.
- Resolved a problem with the DNS server on Windows closing the listening socket.
- Various mobile app bug fixes.
We’d encourage everyone to update to the latest version.
Thanks, and happy networking!
To update to the latest version on Windows, you can click the upgrade prompt in the Enclave Tray app, or you can download directly from here.
If you require our unattended installers, you can download here
To update on apt-compatible distributions, you can run
sudo apt update & sudo apt install enclave to get the latest version.
On RPM Based Distros run
dnf upgrade enclave or
yum upgrade enclave
On all other distributions, head to the portal for installation instructions.
On macOS, run
brew upgrade enclave to get the new version.