Hey all, we’re releasing a new version of Enclave today, 2023.6.2. We’ve added a selection of new features to enclave at this release, including:
- Added the ability to switch profiles with the
- Added the ability to rename a profiles with
- Added the ability to list all current profiles
- Enclave Tray will now show the current running profile not just “Universe”
- User Auth for Android and iOS
- Will now show Policy details in the
We’d encourage everyone to update to the latest version.
Thanks, and happy networking!
To update to the latest version on Windows, you can click the upgrade prompt in the Enclave Tray app, or you can download directly from here .
To update on apt-compatible distributions, you can run
sudo apt update & sudo apt install enclave to get the latest version.
On RPM Based Distros run
dnf upgrade enclave or
yum upgrade enclave
On all other distributions, head to the portal for installation instructions.
On macOS, run
brew upgrade enclave to get the new version.