Hey all, we’re releasing a new version of Enclave today, 2023.8.22. We’ve added a selection of new features to enclave at this release, including:
- Added always-on support on Android
- Added support for wildcard DNS names
- Added Gateway DNS options to assist with upstream filtering
- Added support for NF Tables on Linux based systems
- Resolved issue with always-on gateway connectivity on Windows when coming out of sleep
- Improved the enclave
self-testcommand for better debugging
- Various Mobile app bug fixes
We’d encourage everyone to update to the latest version.
Thanks, and happy networking!
To update to the latest version on Windows, you can click the upgrade prompt in the Enclave Tray app, or you can download directly from here.
If you require our unattended installers, you can download here
To update on apt-compatible distributions, you can run
sudo apt update & sudo apt install enclave to get the latest version.
On RPM Based Distros run
dnf upgrade enclave or
yum upgrade enclave
On all other distributions, head to the portal for installation instructions.
On macOS, run
brew upgrade enclave to get the new version.